BNL 14 Technical Performance:
- Light oil and Heavy oil burner.
- Single/Two stage operation (on/off)-
- High pressure mechanical atomisation of fuel using nozzle.
- Ability to obtain optimal combustion values by regulating combustion air and blast-pipe.
- Maintenance facilitated by the fact that the atomisation unit can be removed without having to remove the burner from the boiler.
- Single stage manual flow adjustment.
- Two stage airflow regulation for first and second stage by means of hydraulic regulator.
- One flange and one insulating seal for boiler fastening.
- Combustion air intake with airflow adjustment device.
- 10.Sliding boiler coupling flange to adapt to head
- protrusion of the various types of boilers.
- Sliding boiler coupling flange to adapt to head protrusion of the various types of boilers.
- Monophase electric motor to run fan and pump.
- Flame presence check by photoresistance.
- Electrical plant protection rating Ip40.