Heavy Oil Burner BNH 30/40G Technical Performance
- Heavy oil burner.
- Two-stage operation (high/low flame).
- High pressure mechanical atomisation of fuel using nozzle.
- Ability to obtain optimal combustion values by regulating combustion air and blast-pipe.
- Maintenance facilitated by the fact that the atomisation unit can be removed without having to remove the burner from the boiler.
- Minimum and maximum air flow regulation for first and second stage by means of electric servomotor with pause closure of gate to prevent any heat dispersion to flue.
- With the fuel pre-heater which installed with thermometer and adjustable temperature controller.
- One flange and one insulating seal for boiler fastening.
- Combustion air intake with air flow adjustment device.
- Adjustable blast-pipe with stainless steel nozzle and deflector disk in steel.
- Three-phase electric motor to run fan and pump.
- Flame presence check by photo resistance.
- Electrical plant protection rating lp40.