BNGH 50P oil gas burner Technical Performance
- Alternate methane gas/heavy oil burner.
- Two-stage sliding/modulating working.
- Air-gas mixing at blast-pipe and high pressure mechanical atomisation of fuel using nozzle.
- Ability to obtain optimal combustion values by regulating combustion air and blast-pipe.
- The hinge connection, can be opened naturally.
- Maintenance facilitated by the fact that the mixing unit and the atomisation unit can be removed without having to remove the burner from the boiler.
- Minimum and maximum air flow regulation for first and second stage by means of electric servomotor with pause closure of gate to prevent any heat dispersion to flue.
- The servo motor which fixed with a cam can adjust the consumption for fuel and air.
- Equipped with one flange and one insulating seal for boiler fastening.
- Combustion air intake with air flow adjustment device.
- Sliding boiler coupling flange to adapt to head protrusion of the various types of boilers.
- Adjustable blast-pipe with stainless steel nozzle and deflector disk in steel.
- Three-phase electric motor to run fan and another to run the pump.
- UV ultraviolet phototube detects flame.
- Electrical plant protection rating Ip40.